best SS+primer, need opinions, i know you got nothing but opinions

OMGLOL

For Open World PVP - ONLY, don't worry about stats for pve hero, or 1v1ing, or anything else, what is your opinion on strictly best open world pvp SS+primer stats, class shouldn't matter but i'd mostly be using kfm and destroyer(maybe bd and sin too)

personally i believe it would be a mix of mushin + bsh, however i'm very unsure on primer atm, i was first leaning towards full crit defense, as it -crit% and dmg, however, it might be better to just stack my own crit instead since most targets will not be using reflex fuse. BUT, i noticed more and more recently that evasion is OP as shit, which made me question whether eva/accuracy is good or better than crit/d, then again there's piercing too.. etc. so, please leave a detailed explanation for the best ss+primer, thank you.

Depends, if you are confident about you skill and ping, use artisan crafted crit moonwater primer, they have about 256 crit, should give you a decent extra amount when fused.

But if you have bad ping, or you usually get ganked a lot, focus on defense and crit defense. 

Your destroyer could use some crit chance, since their base stat seem to have decent crit def already. 

KFM could use a mix, I never tried it long enough to give opinion. 

Class also have impact alot on your OP evasion.  Pretty much any class that has low HP will benefit from evasion, other will more likely a waste. Your destroyer have good base defense, HP and that immune spin2win, so no need to focus on evasion much.

Every class need piercing, as they allow you to ignore parts of enemy's defense. The difference is whether they need a lot of it or not. Assassin have low dmg, but they have good crit chance, so piercing will benefit them a lot, since the extra dmg will also multiply with the crit dmg stat. In your case, just focus on crit chance.

Then again, I only speak base on my BM, so think twice when you look into my advice.

Archived