BD vs FM

NyanFox

I am newbe in  this game.  Just leveled my  Blade Ddancer character and got raped on arena.  

I have few questions about how to fight Blade Dancer vs FM.  FM always slow me, freeze and then make a damage combo. Some times I cant even hit him. What should I do to catch him? I mean I can use 2 and x or grab him with 4. However, most of the time he escape through freezing himself. Are there any tips to get closer to FM without using grab, 2 and X ?

2 hours ago, NyanFox said:

I am newbe in  this game.  Just leveled my  BM character and got raped on arena.  

I have few questions about how to fight BD vs FM.  FM always slow me, freeze and then make a damage combo. Some times I cant even hit him. What should I do to catch him? I mean I can use 2 and x or grab him with 4. However, most of the time he escape through freezing himself. Are there any tips to get closer to FM without using grab, 2 and X ?

I am assuming you mean Blade master and not Blade dancer? If you mean BM you block, stun and go from there. personally I wouldn't approach without a cc chain ready, as one cc worth is lol worthy tbh. Furthermore if you hit 4 for draw stance, you can morph the 3 skill so that you close width and knock up the enemy. Also you can morph the left click (basic attack) in draw stance to stun and the 2 key to extend said cc for 2 seconds

So usually I would close width or pull him to me, then hit 4, lMB (2x), 2, RMB then 3. Once launch LMB and LMB sometimes I use RMB as it knocks down. Once knock down you have plent of options here, 2 and c keys for daze/stun. X for knockdown/stun. Lmb/rmb between if you can. Then I hit V, flock morphed to toss them back. once thrown back I then morph the c key to stun, hit v and x once close and then z. at which point none draw stance z (Pull or knockdown ranged attack) is ready to restart cc train. 

keep in mind you can also launch in the air several times in between this rotation. If you want I can show you these combos in a spar if you're NA? I even have a fm you can test this on. 

8 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

I am assuming you mean Blade master and not Blade dancer? If you mean BM you block, stun and go from there. personally I wouldn't approach without a cc chain ready, as one cc worth is lol worthy tbh. Furthermore if you hit 4 for draw stance, you can morph the 3 skill so that you close width and knock up the enemy. Also you can morph the left click (basic attack) in draw stance to stun and the 2 key to extend said cc for 2 seconds

So usually I would close width or pull him to me, then hit 4, lMB (2x), 2, RMB then 3. Once launch LMB and LMB sometimes I use RMB as it knocks down. Once knock down you have plent of options here, 2 and c keys for daze/stun. X for knockdown/stun. Lmb/rmb between if you can. Then I hit V, flock morphed to toss them back. once thrown back I then morph the c key to stun, hit v and x once close and then z. at which point none draw stance z (Pull or knockdown ranged attack) is ready to restart cc train. 

keep in mind you can also launch in the air several times in between this rotation. If you want I can show you these combos in a spar if you're NA? I even have a fm you can test this on. 

I am sorry. It is Blade dancer. I did a mistake. BM FM BD so similar. Anyway thank you for reply.

Just now, NyanFox said:

I am sorry. It is Blade dancer. I did a mistake. BM FM BD so similar. Anyway thank you for reply.

Ahh in that case I can tell you what everyone pretty much does, spin for resist everything for a bit then cc, then unleash burst damage, and pretty much repeat. grant it my fm is only gold atm, so at plat this might change. But from bronze to gold this seems to be the typical formula. 

2 hours ago, NyanFox said:

I am newbe in  this game.  Just leveled my  BD character and got raped on arena.  

I have few questions about how to fight BD vs FM.  FM always slow me, freeze and then make a damage combo. Some times I cant even hit him. What should I do to catch him? I mean I can use 2 and x or grab him with 4. However, most of the time he escape through freezing himself. Are there any tips to get closer to FM without using grab, 2 and X ?

Its actually really easy to fight a force master, all you need to do is spam block and get that deflect to hit. Then at that point, you follow up with either another stun (his probly a mile away, so youre using Rush (with daze) and then press F to take flight, and do your areal combo. And my favorite bully combo is simply using divebomb, over and over AND OVER. Anklebite, boots (knockdown),  and then follow with a shoulder charge and repeat the stun.

If you arent a blade master, then idk. LOL.

Archived