Dokumo Gauntlet

OwenLopez

5 minutes ago, OwenLopez said:

The Dokumo Gauntlet do I upgrade this, my main weapon has way better stats so should i just use it to get into blackram and then just equip my main again? Any idea's ?

No you dont need to upgrade it. Just equipped the weapon to get in blackram 6man/bloodshade harbor 6man and equip your main weapon again.

1 minute ago, staahpxDD said:

No you dont need to upgrade it. Just equipped the weapon to get in blackram 6man/bloodshade harbor 6man and equip your main weapon again.

thats what I thought but, i was like well then wtf is the point of this wasted effort to get into a dungeon lol 

1 minute ago, OwenLopez said:

thats what I thought but, i was like well then wtf is the point of this wasted effort to get into a dungeon lol 

Dokumo is used to upgrade your hongmoon weapon to Awakened profane.

I think the point was to have your weapon upgraded to Awakened profane cause that allows you entry into the dungeon. Dokumo just kind of by passes it.

1 minute ago, OwenLopez said:

I know the feels xD i even forgot sometimes to re-equip my main bangle when i was in the dungeon LOL . But yeah, dont forget to re-equip your main weapon when you're in xD

6 minutes ago, Renivere said:

Dokumo is used to upgrade your hongmoon weapon to Awakened profane.

I think the point was to have your weapon upgraded to Awakened profane cause that allows you entry into the dungeon. Dokumo just kind of by passes it.

Oh so if you have Awakened Profane you dont need Dokumo equiped?

Archived