Another Junghado Post

848742_1452550186

I have cleared the 7 floors of Mushin's towers every day since it has come out, some of it was hard at first, but once I figured out a build and a strategy for each floor it worked out pretty easily. The ONE floors I have a problem with is Junghado, and its not because he has insane damage. There are two main problems I have with him, in order:

1. He can use his attacks while grabbed or in the air
  2. The frequency at which he uses his red attacks 1 minute before he enrages

1) I have seen him do multiple different attacks while in the air or grabbed (I play Destroyer) including his red iframes. This is just silly. I can understand getting out of a stun or knockdown, but being grabbed and then using a skill and STILL being grabbed.. come on...

I don't have the current best gear in the game, but I do have siren+ gear so I have no problem doing enough damage in the allotted time... to any other enemy. But with Junghado is seems that 4 out of 5 times that I fight him he "enrages" about a minute and a half early. I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE RAGE TIMER AND I KEEP A WATCHFUL EYE ON IT WHEN I FIGHT HIM. I have seen him do 3 red attacks in a row, plop down some ice, do 3 more red attacks all after the warning timer starts up, that is more than half the amount of time I have left to kill him before he rages, so whats the point of even having a rage timer if RNG can just dictate that he "rages" early? There should be a limit to how many times he can iframe in a row before the rage timer goes off. It wouldn't even be a problem if it was iframe > normal attack > iframe > normal attack > iframe > normal attack ect. ect. ect. The problem is that if you get unlucky enough he can make that 5 minute you have to kill him into 4 minutes, or even less.

• 1. I do not have video/picture proof so you will just have to take my word for it.
  • 2. This has happened to me multiple times.
  • 3. I have no problem with Junghado's mechanics in general, just certain things shouldn't be possible.

Anyways, thoughts?

The closer to the enrage the more frequent it becomes. When the last min barrier is crossed he will do it 50% of the time if not CCd right after it. KD chain or stun grab are good moves to buy you time to refresh some defensive CDs

Archived