Having big problem with BSH 4man

Nogueira

Using C to iFrame.

Flower to give me extra iframe sec.

Using Q and SS when possible.

1st boss is easy peasy.

2nd boss sometimes he changes pattern and catch me in the AOE spinning, but overall I'm doing ok.

3rd boss is a pain in the ass for me, I have NO idea how to stay alive and do damage. I start on the blue hair one because she's more stationary, but They get me out of stealth everytime.

Last boss has random stuff, he doesn't follow a pattern as far as I can see, or I'm missing something.. His random aoe jumps gets me out of stealth everytime.

Any ideas on how to improve this?

You always want to use Q to iFrame. (sidestep)

SS to iFrame if Q is on cooldown.

And C to iFrame if Q/SS is on cooldown and/or you are out of stealth and you need to block dmg for more than 2 sec. (Twins ice Aoe for example).

1st Boss is a joke.

2nd Boss is easy since you only need to iFrame his spin and use C (Skill into Stun) on the big AoE to interrupt. You can do that every single time.

3rd Boss well since you're sin you should always tank the blue one use Q for the 360 AoE and C for the frost AoE. How do you drop out of stealth? 80% of her special attacks are in front of her. You just keep moving around her but her animations are really easy and you can avoid almost every single special attack.

Last Boss even if you get out of stealth you have 4-5 ways to get back in stealth within no time. And again use Q (sidestep) to iFrame as often as possible since it resets your stealth timer and/or puts you into stealth on a succesfull counter. I dont see a Problem with the Last boss as long as you dont tank and you're not supposed to tank him if you have a BM in your group.

The red AoE's are really easy to avoid. There are 4 different AoE's and you only need to iFrame 2 of them.

1. You dont need to do anything because they are on the outside

2. 4 around him ( you avoid getting hit if you stay inside the boss)

3. 2 right next to him overlapping in the middle. Use Q

4. 1 in the middle 4 outside. use Q or SS/C if not in stealth and Q is on CD.

And yeah disable Party members even in 4 man and you should not have problems because you can clearly see his animations. It's really easy to avoid most of his 360 attacks.

Might be a little of topic, but still - I have noticed that BSH bosses can detect you in stealth, while this was not the case in POH. Or can this be only if you tanking boss and have agro? Yesterday I had same issue with widows - they were constantly throwing and kicking me out of stealth.

Poharan herself has stealth detection aswell.

Second Third and Final Boss BSH has stealth detection. However Twin boss does not hit you with normal auto-attacks while in stealth.

Once you will be able to run Mushin 8 and higher stages most of the bosses have stealth detection aswell.

1 hour ago, Necroheaven said:

Poharan herself has stealth detection aswell.

Second Third and Final Boss BSH has stealth detection. However Twin boss does not hit you with normal auto-attacks while in stealth.

Once you will be able to run Mushin 8 and higher stages most of the bosses have stealth detection aswell.

Guess it's time to tweak perma stealth build a bit :-S 

Archived