Mushin's Tower Advice Request

Pent

I was going to ignore Mushin's Tower until I realized that it was needed to upgrade accessories. Upon doing so I realized I couldn't get past the 4th floor with a lot of help from my founders potions, which I'm now out of and not about to buy more of. I can reliably do the 1st floor without issue however I need to find a way to farm the tokens for upgrades. I have decent gear so, gear isn't really the problem. I play a BD, can someone give me some suggestions/advice on survivability in Mushin's tower? Thanks!

7 hours ago, Pent said:

I was going to ignore Mushin's Tower until I realized that it was needed to upgrade accessories. Upon doing so I realized I couldn't get past the 4th floor with a lot of help from my founders potions, which I'm now out of and not about to buy more of. I can reliably do the 1st floor without issue however I need to find a way to farm the tokens for upgrades. I have decent gear so, gear isn't really the problem. I play a BD, can someone give me some suggestions/advice on survivability in Mushin's tower? Thanks!

4th floor Pale Stalker JiangShi? Welp, I am Sin myself I just perma stealth + lighting smash 24/7

Not sure about BD, but I guess u could go somewhat similar tactic, just dodge whenever he does an attack, and I recommend choose Destroyer because it will pull  all the aggros most of the time until he died/fled/

Just attack until Pale turn focus on you, dodge that attack and he usually will go back to fight destroyer - and repeat.

For spawns Bloody JiangShi, all you can do it just finish thme off asap once appears, they deal quite some dmg overtime if you are careless.

You will want to have AT MINIMUN full poh set.
1) Grab the KFM npc to a KD helper, use Q/E to get behind the stalker when he jumps behind you.
2) Use Sunder to kill adds while rotating around the stalker, also damaging him, and use your KD Blade Draw for some bursts when the adds die.
3) Use your Dual Strike (x3) to regain some HP if you get low... wait for the adds to gain even more HP.
4) Repeat step 2

Hope it helps ;)

Archived