LVFWindigo

Crafting Hongmoon Coins

Got a venture coin after a long while, was excited and went on to craft the hongmoon coins with dragonstones. (yes i do know how this works so spare me with your comments i saw on other threads).

I HOWEVER DID NOT RECEIVE MY COINS.

I thought to myself that its okay, it was the smallest venture token anyway.

Then I got a second token after doing daily quests and guess what? I CANNOT CRAFT THE COINS BECAUSE PREVIOUSLY REFINED COINS HAVE NOT BEEN ACQUIRED.

I saw countless threads about this on other forums, but not here so I thought Id make one. None of those had the answer on the matter though...

BQCe8hK.jpg

Got this same problem but instead I used a Brilliant Venture Coin. I was suppose to receive 250 Hongmoon Coins, but my coins didnt seem to add to my existing balance. Please Devs please sort out this matter. I would like my coins please.. I still have 2 Venture Token i need to exchange

Edited by Grimhound

Rainah   

I have this bug too.

I received a reply on my ticket, and was told that they can't fix this. We have to wait for a patch.

A patch that will probably not come for a very very long time. :/

vaion24   
On 14/02/2016 at 5:03 PM, LVFWindigo said:

Got a venture coin after a long while, was excited and went on to craft the hongmoon coins with dragonstones. (yes i do know how this works so spare me with your comments i saw on other threads).

I HOWEVER DID NOT RECEIVE MY COINS.

I thought to myself that its okay, it was the smallest venture token anyway.

Then I got a second token after doing daily quests and guess what? I CANNOT CRAFT THE COINS BECAUSE PREVIOUSLY REFINED COINS HAVE NOT BEEN ACQUIRED.

I saw countless threads about this on other forums, but not here so I thought Id make one. None of those had the answer on the matter though...

BQCe8hK.jpg

OMG !!!!!!!!!!  I have this bug too.    So I  Crafting     10 Venture Token  NOT RECEIVE MY COINSHongmoon Coins