i'm not having fun at all.

HailNKill

I'm a newb at pvp,so i cant judge much about balance but in the end,pvp is not couraging to make me wanna keep playing when i get stunlocked for 8 seconds by summoners and eat all the dmg,resisting bladedancer wholeday and aircomboing u with no cooldowns or force masters who infinite freeze both players till they win.
Yes this is a QQ thread,no i'm not gonna "git gud" when those classes takes 0 effort to do well.(Yes i played summ and bd myself,but they are not fun for me to play at all,altough easy to do well)
I dont see any other classes than these 3,which gets frustrating.

This just isn't the game for you if you're new to pvp, clearly don't understand it, but would rather complain than learn. There are lots of other games out there that are much easierand don't require much knowledge where you can be happy. Even BDs and Summoners require a great deal of knowledge to play at a high level. 

1 minute ago, Kutsuu said:

This just isn't the game for you if you're new to pvp, clearly don't understand it, but would rather complain than learn. There are lots of other games out there that are much easierand don't require much knowledge where you can be happy. Even BDs and Summoners require a great deal of knowledge to play at a high level. 

i play this game for pretty long time,i just focused on pve,farming mostly, what i'm trying to say is i need twice as much as effort than they do to win against those classes.Stop using the "hard to play at high level" thingy please,it can be said even about summoners.

Just now, HailNKill said:

i play this game for pretty long time,i just focused on pve,farming mostly what i'm trying to say is i need twice as much as effort than they do to win against those classes.Stop using the "hard to play at high level" thingy please,it can be said even about summoners.

I think you missed the part where I said " Even BDs and Summoners require a great deal of knowledge to play at a high level. 

That's another problem with this game. PVE is deceptively easy and does not in any way prepare you for PVP. You think because you can round up 20 mobs and AOE them without losing HP that you're going to be a pwnmaster in PVP... but then you get in a match and spam your bestest rotation and get destroyed. It couldn't possibly be that you need to learn because you already know that you can solo 24-man bosses like a boss. I mean come on... you're calling FM overpowered of all things! 

Just now, Kutsuu said:

I think you missed the part where I said " Even BDs and Summoners require a great deal of knowledge to play at a high level. 

That's another problem with this game. PVE is deceptively easy and does not in any way prepare you for PVP. You think because you can round up 20 mobs and AOE them without losing HP that you're going to be a pwnmaster in PVP... but then you get in a match and spam your bestest rotation and get destroyed. It couldn't possibly be that you need to learn because you already know that you can solo 24-man bosses like a boss. I mean come on... you're calling FM overpowered of all things! 

i didnt say op to any of those classes even tho i think bd and summ are.
ure still trying not to understand what i'm saying is they are so easy to begin pvping and do well,aka rewarding even if u suck.

No, I understand very clearly that those classes are easier as a beginner to get wins on than other classes. Now let's be realistic - riddle me this: You create a game with varied and unique classes and fighting game style twitchy combat - is it possible for each class have an equal skill curve? Regardless of balance (and no, B&S NA is not perfectly balanced), you're going to have classes that are tougher to play no matter what you do. You could bandaid fix this by making the more difficult classes more powerful, but then good players are going to be overpowered. Do you balance around good players or around beginners? 

Archived