Issue with targeting right now

Knix

Sup everybody.

I'm a long time MMO PvP player and i've been playing alot of different MMO's in my life

Im currently playing Sin and i've hit 2100 rating last pre-season and atm i'm playing at 1950. This is not going to be a Topic in which im going to bash Summoner players or Blade Dancers ( which we all know are unbalanced right now for the amount of Skill and Knowledge put into that class. ) So starting off this discussion. As a Sin you basicly need to PvE down those little rat Summoners, - it's alot of fun right? However I'm finding myself in situations where either glitches / bugs kick in or maybe its a matter of dcing. My Issue is that im literally trying to run arround the summoner while bashing RMB + F in stealth and everytime im close to the summoner and legit on top of him my abilitys don't go off. 'You can't use that right now' and repeat. and once you manage to get some hits in the cat literally moonwalks towards the summoner and blocks every single attack even though your clearly targeting the Summoner. It's not to hard to beat summoners while PvE'ing but many games i find myself losing to a summoner having 20% hp after i legit couldnt hit him while being right next to him. I first thought this might be an issue with Latency or Server problems. However i'm playing on a stable internet connection with a High-End computer and regulary 15 ms. So the Problem might be on the Summoners end? Pretty much every Summoner i'm fighting this Issue accures more then once so either their all having internet issues or it's the Games fault. Is this a know bug / glitch and is somebody else having the same Issue like I do? I'd love to hear your opinions about this situation! Also i do want to excuse for my English since it is not my Native Language. And please go easy on all those Summoner players. It's not their fault Dev's made them too strong right now - This Threat is only pointed towards that Glitch!

Have a good Day,

Knix

everybody knows the melee targeting sucks.  If you think that sucks, try being a kfm.  Half of the time you knock an opponent up, you just end up spamming LMB attacks on the ground when your opponent is flying above you.  The game is just buggy when it comes to melee range targeting, and its pretty stupid since they have a whole esports scene around it.

True that guys, PvP is a huge joke right now literally the only thing I'm queuing against are Summoners, LBM's and Destroyers. LBM's and Destros are both fairly beatable even though it seems like everyones being a *cricket* right now just sitting in a courner to prefent Tekchases

Have any of you guys got the issue with the mouse cussor, I think that's the bigger concern.

Try moving you mouse to the left or right as fast as you can, and often your screen will be frozen for about 0.5-1 second with the cussor flashing up. this is annoying in PvE, but it's a matter of life and death in OWPvP and Arena

Archived