Character Delete System

Biskits

Let me start out by saying that it is a plus the kind of character Delete system that they currently have, catering to those whom might step across mistakenly deleting a character (However that might happen). Although this is nice I feel like there should at least be a feature that lets you verify that it is indeed you deleting this character and let you do it right then and there.

There might be some problems with this that I can think of like not being able to snatch that name fast enough because you wanted to fully remodel your character or something along those lines. 

I forgot to mention how the system they have in place works just in case no one is aware of it. If your character is from levels 1-15 approx, it will take around 6 mins for the character to be deleted. If your character is from level 16-45. It will take 6-7 Days for it to be deleted. Some people might say "If you didn't like the class you shouldn't have leveled it up so high", this is a somewhat valid point but, sometimes some people just change their minds or try to push their way through levels thinking that maybe they might start to like the class but end up not liking the class, I feel they shouldn't have to wait 6-7 days to remake that character taking its name to the new character.  I guess the way it might work would be being able to put in a PIN or Password to get a early deletion. I hope there are others who feel the same way as me, as I'd like to also be able to delete a character and get right back to the new chosen class with the same name. I hope a GM or someone takes the time to read this and consider it as a option to come soon. 

Happy Gaming!

Archived