The Camera in 3v3 is awful.

Zenja

I know I'm not the only one because I've talked to people about it in game. When you get put in the match one way or another,  the camera is zoomed in for some reason. I normally have to take a third of a second to fix it by scrolling back bat that third of a second actually has cost me at least a lot of health.  Normal 1v1 has your camera the way you normally set it  (I'm almost certain), but when you tag in and you can't see anything through your character, it's a little annoying.

It's a simple tweak that I hope they can make soon.

13 minutes ago, Zenja said:

I know I'm not the only one because I've talked to people about it in game. When you get put in the match one way or another,  the camera is zoomed in for some reason. I normally have to take a third of a second to fix it by scrolling back bat that third of a second actually has cost me at least a lot of health.  Normal 1v1 has your camera the way you normally set it  (I'm almost certain), but when you tag in and you can't see anything through your character, it's a little annoying.

It's a simple tweak that I hope they can make soon.

Agreed, sadly this is the smallest issue that needs fixing like ASAP. 

Ping issues, Summoner Paw glitch, FM Jump immune to damage and CC, and now the confirmed hackers are way, way worst IMO.

Just now, voodooblade said:

Agreed, sadly this is the smallest issue that needs fixing like ASAP. 

Ping issues, Summoner Paw glitch, FM Jump immune to damage and CC, and now the confirmed hackers are way, way worst IMO.

Oh yeah, I agree, but I just wanted to bring this issue into the light because I feel it shouldn't be that hard of a fix.

Archived