HELP NEEDED HERE PLEASE THANKS

pondo

23 minutes ago, Thoron said:

I'm sorry I don't think I or any other player can do to help. Ur the first I've seen with this issue so far.

Submit a ticket to support and I'm sure they can look into Ur account ! 

Good luck !

sigh was running away from doing this and was hoping i wasnt the only 1.... you know since we get the most awesome best customer service from ncsoft

9 minutes ago, Sorcerer21b said:

First thing I can think of. Have you tried File Repair?

doesn't it do that on its own? 

I've even seen people complaining of it being stuck at downloading/repairing that 84kb file.

yes there is the file check that it does. once it makes it past that on the little launcher there is a file repair. If the game is crashing on load in... load in, let it crash. Then on the NCLauncher launcher thats left click file repair.

It'll be in the bottom left hand corner of the launcher.

56 minutes ago, Sorcerer21b said:

yes there is the file check that it does. once it makes it past that on the little launcher there is a file repair. If the game is crashing on load in... load in, let it crash. Then on the NCLauncher launcher thats left click file repair.

It'll be in the bottom left hand corner of the launcher.

Ok doing the file repair now...

SO i decided to progress my alt and took it to Jadestone (where my main is parked) it load the map but i only got a few ways in when, yup you guess it... Client Crash. Lets see what happens after I sit and wait for this thing to finish.

Archived