I'm looking for advice from plat+ players.

Lishk

<English is not my first language so please if you find any mistakes don't be upset (*´▽`*)>

Hello!

So let's start with this that I'm only playing arena PvP in Blade&Soul and I'm super hyped about it. I think It's very well made and I'm having so much fun with playing it. I think that it's pretty balanced and there are no "OP" classes because it seems that I can handle any class with about 50-60% win ratio. I'm playing KFM and I made it to 1800 ELO last season but I lost interest in this class because I found that it doesn't fit my playstyle. I would like to ask you some questions about three classes that I think are pretty cool.

My goal is to reach plat and the class should be pretty easy to play because I can't spend a lot of time on the game right now ( about 3-4 hours a day ).

The classes that I've choosen are:

- Lynn Blade Master

- Summoner

- Destroyer

1. Which one of these classes is easiest when it comes to reaching plat?

2. Does any of these classes has a hard combos to learn like KFM?

3. What's the worst and best matchup for each of these classes?

Thank you for reading my wall of text!

I love you all ♥ ԅ(´ω`ԅ)

Summoner is healing, positioning and control. They are technically simple.

Destroyer is heavy cc chains, burst damage, and aggression. They are also technically simple, but have some cc combos that take timing.

Blade Dancer is about spacing, timing, and heavy on combos. They are a bit more complicated to learn as their skills are a bit more in depth, but have the type of combos similar to kfm in a way.

Can't really tell you matchups cause I only play FM. But I have fought all these bad boys enough to tell you their strengths XD.

On 2/13/2016 at 7:31 AM, Lishk said:

< I think that it's pretty balanced and there are no "OP" classes because it seems that I can handle any class with about 50-60% win ratio. I'm playing KFM and I made it to 1800 ELO last season but I lost interest in this class because I found that it doesn't fit my playstyle.

If you play blademaster, you're gonna have a bad time.

Archived