Hahaa it keeps getting better rip server

Ambition

So im spending 45 minutes ONCE again doing BSH, we have the endboss on 30% hp server crashes, i relog in, my party is gone, the 10 potions ive used are gone, my weapon is almost broken so i can waste some repairtools, fixing that shit all for NOTHING, 

aaaargh, work all week so i can play in the weekend just to waste *cricket*ing time and gold, #tilting.

You were the only one effected. Please file a support ticket. NCSoft will make you whole again.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. You are a loyal customer and we want to keep it that way.

I will personally see to it that your support ticket gets prioritized and fast tracked to a manager who will be able to forward it to a GM.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve your issue.

/growupkids

Just now, Tudar said:

You were the only one effected. Please file a support ticket. NCSoft will make you whole again.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. You are a loyal customer and we want to keep it that way.

I will personally see to it that your support ticket gets prioritized and fast tracked to a manager who will be able to forward it to a GM.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve your issue.

/growupkids

mihihihii, i'd like to see you reply when it happens to you when you are at endboss of the current hardest dungeon in the game #karmahitslikeatruck

keep buying those rng boxes btw with yourt rainbow glasses on ^-^

1 minute ago, Ambition said:

mihihihii, i'd like to see you reply when it happens to you when you are at endboss of the current hardest dungeon in the game #karmahitslikeatruck

keep buying those rng boxes btw with yourt rainbow glasses on ^-^

Thank you for your reply. Your support ticket has been updated.

Archived