A Fair warning for Those who love PvP but are not 45

Caex

Please save yourself the rage and the aggravation of losing 50% to 75% of your matches right now.

just get to 45 because there is a big stat difference for those under 40

I have tested this one 4 different characters all at mid level ranges from 20-37

I am constantly 50%ed by anyone at 40+ 

There is no more balance Stats damage wise. Sure you have 40k hp or so depending on class. But your damage versus that of a 45 is non existent.

So please to any players out there under 40 save yourself the emotional aggravation  and just push it to 45 get all of your skills and continue on with your pvp legend then.

This  was done under multiple Tests with 4 characters once again there is a huge damage gap if you are not atleast 40+

/flameshieldengaged

I thought 1vs1 arena gives both players the same stats and the real problem is the lack of skill points?

Especially against lv45, who get +5 from HM1.

Without the necessary skill points (like +damage, stuns and stun escape), your enemies could stunlock you and leave you unable to deal proper damage. Self-healing (like Blade Dancer's shield) can also make it seem like you're doing poor damage.

ive already tested again on 4 other characters there is definitely a huge damage gap whether we have same stats or not. I have tried boosting skill damage through talents but most of my stuff gets resisted by 45s i can do about 10% of their hp before i get utterly destoyed by most classes.

So im just going to push to 45 and test once again

I thought 1vs1 arena gives both players the same stats and the real problem is the lack of skill points?

Especially against lv45, who get +5 from HM1.

Without the necessary skill points (like +damage, stuns and stun escape), your enemies could stunlock you and leave you unable to deal proper damage. Self-healing (like Blade Dancer's shield) can also make it seem like you're doing poor damage.

Edited 27 minutes ago by Vexe

Pretty much this.

So please to any players out there under 40 save yourself the emotional aggravation  and just push it to 45 get all of your skills and continue on with your pvp legend then.

These kind of people will keep raging, doesnt matter if they are lvl45 or not. They are just not familiar with fighting games i guess.

Archived