Maximum Daily Quest Limit

NekoSama

The limit for daily quests needs to be increased. It is impossible in its current state to complete all the daily quests you would normally do in the 45 content without sacrificing others. I'm too lazy to go into detail but essentially just doing the following zones will max you out at 40.

Mistywoods dailies (both pvp and pve) - 14 (not including blackwrym)

Beach dailies (pvp) - 2

Big 4 Dailies - 4

Both 4or6man and 24man dungeons  ~ 15

Mushin Tower dailies - 3 (or is it 4 i cant remember)

Tomb of exiles (for soulstones) - 1

Valentines quest - 1

That leaves no room for arena quests for zenbeans or the lower tier faction dailies if you wanted to earn more points or faction emblems. If you want to do any of these or other dailies instead you have to skip the other dailies.

The cap should be raised to at least 60.

you don't need to do all dailies in the game.

the point of dailies is to accumulate money

so do 40 of the most profitable dailies

there's a spreadsheet on googledocs that give a detail of 40 of the most profitable dailies, and it tell which dailies if you want to do the pvp, or full pve only dailies.

it tells you the amount of gold you get if you're premium and f2p player too

pretty neat.

1 hour ago, chinmi said:

you don't need to do all dailies in the game.

the point of dailies is to accumulate money

so do 40 of the most profitable dailies

there's a spreadsheet on googledocs that give a detail of 40 of the most profitable dailies, and it tell which dailies if you want to do the pvp, or full pve only dailies.

it tells you the amount of gold you get if you're premium and f2p player too

pretty neat.

Arena and the lower tier faction dailies aren't "the most" profitable but still worth doing for different reasons. I did the 40 most profitable dailies and again still far short of doing the other activities without sacrificing other dailies. Did you even read my post? :v

Archived