why am i doing 0 damage to this familiar

OMGLOL

L541f6l.png

this was in openworld, i don't openworld pvp alot only arena, and haven't yet come across this situation til now

i understand when the cat has the head down you won't stun/damage it but this is from moonwater crimson outpost with 10+ npcs all hitting the cat and it took no damage WHILE spamming me, summoner did NOT have bubble up, it was used earlier,  this also didn't just last a little while, it went like this for a full 5+ minutes, i checked summoner's gear only moonwater ss and profane with rest infernal, the cat was literally tanking the entire moonwater base npcs while taking no damage from me or anything else, whole dealing damages just fine at the same time.

another thing is i could NOT use flurry for a very long duration(15+ seconds i was counting), i thought maybe they disabled my gap closers but slam guiding fist etc. were all available and fine, only flurry was greyed out(yes i did have target locked)

what's going on and what should i do to circumvent this.

15 hours ago, BigBoomBoom said:

It might be a new hack lol, I have already seen FM gliding and shooting at the same time in Arena while you can't target them because they are still gliding.

FM have 1 ability they can use while gliding, does like no dmg. But there are hax that make you glide all the time so theres that.

Yea, seems like the hacks are getting here.

On 2016/2/13 at 3:27 PM, BigBoomBoom said:

It might be a new hack lol, I have already seen FM gliding and shooting at the same time in Arena while you can't target them because they are still gliding.

That' is not a hack for FM. you can time to use your WindStride skill when arena started. and FM has the drone attack if we are in air we can throw 3 attacks for a chance of stun.

For people interested, the skill of the FM is called "barrage". Since it costs 1 focus per usage and I think he can't regain any focus during gliding, nomatter what glide hacks he uses, unless the weapon triggers a focus recharge, he should be out of focus after 10 shots. Seeing the factor is 2.9 for the skill (source: https://bnstree.com/FM), that's between the damage of left/right click (more than fire, less than frost) with the corresponding soul specced.

Archived