Some PvP tips for noobs/bad FMs

Tikku

If you want to have easier time in arena, try to literally spec all into frost and CC breaks. Impact on last line for extra damage with freeze(most important!) This will be your main dmg source. Also dragonchair with daze. Also spec some into divine veil on move, and frost armor to hp gain. Also started using fuse first line. Snowball/dragonwhorl first lines and ice coil last line.

Keep running in circles and spam rmb/impact and all the other frost skills when available. use E Q and SS for maneuvers and escape, This tactic works wonders up to high gold vs literally all classes, except BM, Try it out and find out :)

I approve, I ended up doing this build last night by mistake, just finished mushin and decided .. "what the hell, let's give it a try in pvp" ..  well . I was like .. "What ? What ? What ?" 

Ad for your 1 button for that extra stun .. and you will freez and stun them all day long .. .. out of 5 matches last night . I won 4 and lost 1 , and I only lost because I miss-timed my Tab BADLY ( a "bobo" and I didn't focus enough of freezing the *cricket* and I was full hp when I used it lol.. so .. yeaaaah.. 2 min cooldown. BYE BYE  ) . so . o well .

Roll another class lol. Seriously, if you are not able to freeze lock or get a huge burn combo off on your opponent, your odds are losing are going to be very high. The game simply has WAY TOO MUCH CC for the FM class to deal with. The class may very well be the strongest damage wise in PvP but the problem is getting the combos off without be constantly stunned, daze or knocked down. The class can be slowed down to a crawl due which makes it feel clunky. Class needs a lot of work to be on par with other classes in arena. 

Archived