My Questions, My Ideas/Suggestions and maybe my other stuff

SViper

Questions:

• Around when is planned to add 8th and 9th Classes: Warlock and Soul Fighter, if these Classes are planned to come? I was bit sad when I found out that there is still no Warlock Class in EU/USA version, because when I was deciding which Class to choose before starting to play I was kinda stuck between Summoner and Warlock to choose.
  • Is there any mods to make your Male Lyn clothes look as Female Lyn?
  • Is there any mods for Female and Male Lyn to wear High Heels then walking on tiptoes?
  • What is max normal level and Hongmoon level in Korean server? Is there any plans for those level caps to come here?
  • Is there any plans for Lithuanian language?

Suggestions/Ideas:

• Possibility for Lyn Race when they equip cloth to able choose cloth which female or male version to wear (this is possible, because Lyn male and female physics of models body are very similar or maybe same) and some female Lyn clothes to male Lyn as well. Would be nice to add possible for other Races as well, but that requires more work, because of different physics. I'm one of those male people who loves to wear most of female clothes and other people like me would like this.
  • Possibility to female and male Lyns to wear High Heels instead of walking on tiptoes or possibility to choose between tiptoes and high heels. Would be nice to add possibility to other Races males to choose between normal shoes and high heels as well. I'm one of those male people who loves to wear most of female clothes and other people like me would like this.
  • Lithuanian language. If you need people for translating to Lithuanian I can offer my help for free and I have some experience to translate games/Anime into Lithuanian.
  • I would want suggest that creation of new Race would be nice, but that suggestion would be better suggested in Korean server at first. The new Race I want suggest is Wolfmen from Razorwing Ravine and it's only Male too. That Race will fit great with game, because we already have Race that is only Female.
  • Add experience gain from mobs 4 levels higher and more. I understand to low level mobs don't give exp, but higher level, that's kinda stupid.
  • When you enter at some Dungeons you are spawn at weird positions to start run, so make positions at these Dungeons more convenient to start run where is needed.
  • Last time online, because that would be super helpful for Clans.
  • I would want suggest that creation of new Classes would be nice, but that suggestion would be better suggested in Korean server at first. Those Classes would be based on Guns like Soha's Class even one of loading pictures shows as Skill Tree, and Class based on Bows and Crossbows as well.
  • Make Baotite/Baotide Weapons stackable. For buy some in advance for upgrade proposes.
  • Add Sunglass from Razorwing Ravine Faction Shop to F3 for preview proposes.
  • Add Materials at Hongmoon Coins Shop.
  • Atleast add 30 days Premium or Student Bundle or Duelist Bundle at Hongmoon Shop.
  • Add clock setting in game for choosing between 24 hours clock and 12 hours clock.
  • Add Croak King's Court to Cross Server Dungeons.

Typos:

• Jinkyoung at The Darkglimpse spells one sentence wrong. It spells "Ne Kuro will appear any time" when it should spell "Nekuro will appear any time"

Thank you for listening, SViper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived