Mushin's Tower: 3rd Floor - Bomani?

Tykune

So I seem to be struggling excessively on this guy for some reason. I've attempted several strategies to get past this guy but I seem to fail at every turn. He has about 224,250 hp so I cannot burst him down, and when i attack him his adds all attack at once. I've also tried stunning him to deal with the adds first but they always seem to slaughter me in 3-6 seconds, so I cannot kill them easily. I've also tried attacking only the adds, but it just aggros everything as well. Any ideas or tips as to how to get past this guy?

3 minutes ago, Tykune said:

I am unsure how to do this with blade dancer. I have my V that sucks them in, but that can only reach out so far.

Your best bet is to just rally them all together and try and cleave as many as you can in one go, then kill off any surviving mobs afterwards. Like I said in my post before, they shouldn't respawn, so you should be okay to take them down slowly.

3 minutes ago, Seredar said:

Your best bet is to just rally them all together and try and cleave as many as you can in one go, then kill off any surviving mobs afterwards. Like I said in my post before, they shouldn't respawn, so you should be okay to take them down slowly.

The issue I am having is that the adds are killing me off too fast to really kill off the ones I do pull in. I'm watching my hp just get chunked away without me being able to do anything

1 minute ago, Seredar said:

I don't play Blade Dancer, so I couldn't recommend specific talents, unfortunately. Do you have any defensive skills or consumables that you could perhaps use before pulling?

The thing about blade dancers is that we hardly have any defensive skills other than Z, which only lasts for one hit.

18 minutes ago, Tykune said:

So I seem to be struggling excessively on this guy for some reason. I've attempted several strategies to get past this guy but I seem to fail at every turn. He has about 224,250 hp so I cannot burst him down, and when i attack him his adds all attack at once. I've also tried stunning him to deal with the adds first but they always seem to slaughter me in 3-6 seconds, so I cannot kill them easily. I've also tried attacking only the adds, but it just aggros everything as well. Any ideas or tips as to how to get past this guy?

First times I ever did this fight was on a FM, since done it on BM and Summoner, this was on CN servers were it was far far harder,  best strat I came up with and stuck too, was, DONT pull boss,  Go down rights side, attack the first pack  of adds, boss will run over to you and NOT pull all the others, Kill the adds and Prio the cannon mobs, they hurt alot, so keep moving all the time. then pull over the 2nd pack of Adds, kill them, and keep doing that, if you accidentally kill the boss,  stay over that side of room and next boss which enters pull him over to you.

Ideally on first boss on floor 3 you want to kill all the adds before boss dies, then the other bosses that come you will have no big packs of adds to deal with.

I think I finally understand what you meant. I kept grabbing the first boss and tossing him out the door unconscious, and I gradually widdled away at the adds until they were all dead.. then the last guy was a piece of cake.

Now, what advice could one give in terms of the hongmoon skills?

Okay, made it up to the 7th floor and now Junghado is absolutely destroying me. I can only get him down to about 80%-78% before I hit the dirt. Is there anything a blade dancer can do to mitigate his damage while dishing out the damage?

Even tho you solved your problem I still wanna say something to it:

The way to do the third floor is you either pull the first boss and his minions (is that how you call them?) and kill them at once OR you kill the first boss (and only focus on him because other mobs attacking you will disappear after) and once you killed him you habe about 20 seconds I think in which you can start clearing 1-2 group of those other mobs. You reapeat that and once the last boss appeared you should have no or 1-2 groups left in the room and that should be tankable by everyone.

Hope it helped and it was understandable.

Archived