Suggestiong for more PVE content

Ninfu

Hello,

So far i've been having fun here and there with this game and one thing i really miss is more pve stuff thought this game focuses more to pvp and i know we get Mushin + Bloodshade / Nightshade and later on Spiral Labyrinth + Lege so we got still some stuff to do regarding PVE but i still thing something is missing and more fun is to come after level 50 patch hits us but i still cant keep my hopes up to have amazing pve content due how pvp oriented this game and pvp wisely its been quite succesfull.

So now to my suggestion is kind of simple and been done in this game already but got idea from mushin tower and SAO Aincard. And those who dont watch anime nor knows SAO / Aincard. Aincard is place with 100 levels and each level has "floor" boss or what ever they were called. To go up with levels players needed to kill that boss and open the portal to next level. So very similar to mushin tower but with group format / larger scale dungeons

So now some details that i thought: Im bad with names so ill just pick something stupid so place shall be whatevertower

Whatevertower:

-1-10 levels. Also adding levels would be kind of easy to do and so on.

-Group of 2, 4 and 6 man.

-Each level has from few to several minibosses and final boss.

-In perfect world it would have one theme per level and layout would change after each reset so it would not be same all the time. But this could be just too expensive to do but it has been -done before also one thing could be that each miniboss is randomly spawned as final level boss so players would instantly know what boss is waiting for them.

-Each level would have diffrent types of enemies and bosses with abilities.

-Also diffrent difficulty modes with better / more rewards. Like normal, medium, hard. Technically each mode (2,4,6) would be at same level. but maybe smaller groups might have bit harder time but still doable.

-Perhaps ways to players buff up their runs. Enchant their runs with diffrent types of affixes.

-50% more gold but 10% more hp for minibosses

-20% more loot but 10% more dmg for monsters

and so on

Well this is my idea and could add more pve wisely and much more to do.

i dont wana blow your bubble but its nice what you said. Fact is it will never get implemented . Our version as they said multiple times follow KR version thats alrdy for 3 years out there..... soo no this kind of post is ussles they wont do separete content for separete server because Esport stuff(also the reason they rush updates).You can come with suggestions as much as you like i dont wana sound mean bbut they will ignore you.....

Archived