Which Soul Shield LVL 20-30

Neridae

Viridian token or blight shields are within a few stat points of each other, grab either one and strap some crit onto it, that will hold you over til 33 when you can get scorpion king, then farm infernal at 36 and strap the scorpion on top of those. That will carry you until 42 for profane or 45 for moonwater token, then swap those out for poh/tower/bsh as you get a hold of them.

Don't listen to the guy above me. 

Do not spend any unsealing charms for soul shields before lvl 45. Always use the town-token sets, or boss-wheel sets. You'll find the town-token sets in the 'hub' for each area. (Hogs for Moonwater Plains, Yehera's Mirage for Cinderlands, Jadestone Village for Viridian Coast).

My personal path was as follows:

Viridian Town set 

into

Cinderlands Town's 2-token-per-piece set

into

Fusing Scorpion (World boss near Yehera's Mirage and the Playpen) into the previous set. 

into

Profane (Skipped quests, just ran to the Orchard, where the boss is to get the set first)

into

Moonwater Arena Set from group-grindfest which will always be available + Poharan Set from 24-man or 6-man. 

With this, I had no problems throughout the leveling process, and had no issues with unsealing charms. I didn't buy the full Moonwater Arena set, because I'm just PvEing at the moment. Went for the pieces with Crit, or pieces which would be better for PvE than the previous piece. Be very frugal with your unsealing charms until endgame, where you're min-maxing. 

Use this site to help guide you along your path. The specific page I linked is for all the soul-shield sets, but the website offers almost everything you need to know, including weapon/accessory upgrading. 

http://bns.endgame.pk/soul_shields/

Archived