LAST day before reset, now go pvp ALL DAY!

Dalapie

this is the last day for pvp before preseason, where we can actually practise without any regrets,, we may have a shitty win lose streak some of us, and only be stuck at gold . 1600-1700 some of us. but you know what, today will be the day where you dont give a *cricket* whether your , 2.1 or 1.3, your pushing even higher than you can,

go buy some candy, an energy drink oer 10, and lets meet in the arena for alot of matches and practise, good luck to all :) expecially blade masters and force masters,

Just now, Ari-Shadow said:

There will be not arena reset.

oh yes there will :P you do know that its pre season right now :P when the season start every1 will get a reset, your rating and your stats

which is tomorrow.. if you didnt know you can read about it .)

Ok, maybe they will reset ranks and and beans.

But, i don't belive in any balance changes.

NCsoft will say that KFM and BM are hard, and not that easy classes are not just easy, but OP and just better.

true, the thing that makes us expecially hard atm, is our lack in skill points, we simply dont have a good dps setup without our blade call that most ppl get out of pretty quick. even,

kung fu masters is in a fine spot atm, they have all theyre abilites needed for 100-0 a player in a stun lock. they are just harder to play. a full reset will come and more skill points available for each class will help blade masters tremendeously

1 minute ago, Dalapie said:

true, the thing that makes us expecially hard atm, is our lack in skill points, we simply dont have a good dps setup without our blade call that most ppl get out of pretty quick. even,

kung fu masters is in a fine spot atm, they have all theyre abilites needed for 100-0 a player in a stun lock. they are just harder to play. a full reset will come and more skill points available for each class will help blade masters tremendeously

No, KFM is not nice.

NCsoft call KFm hard NOT because he have hard combos, but because he is weak.

KFM was created to be weak, weak = hard.

No, KFM is not nice.

NCsoft call KFm hard NOT because he have hard combos, but because he is weak.

KFM was created to be weak, weak = hard.

i can get 100-0 by kung fu masters in the 1600+ bracket, if i trinket, that means that they are not hard to play in theyre lvl 45 position, mabye for lvl 50 when more classes is balanced, but now, nope :) they are alot stronger than blade masters,

Just now, Dalapie said:

i can get 100-0 by kung fu masters in the 1600+ bracket, if i trinket, that means that they are not hard to play in theyre lvl 45 position, mabye for lvl 50 when more classes is balanced, but now, nope :) they are alot stronger than blade masters,

I had 100% winrate bronze~gold with KFM on 2 servers.

Now i have 2000 on KFM EU.

QFFGF0o.jpg

aZBUEfH.jpg

KFM is weakest, trust me.

Archived