Several soul shields unfindable

MorganTerra

Since i love getting the achievements more than is good for me, i'm currently working on the collectable soul shields in the cinderlands. Problem is, some of them don't seem to drop anywhere. The green version of the Tyrian Evasion shield is one of them, and there's two blue ones as well (which i can't remember the names of). Has anyone else had these problems? I'm only getting Tyrian white drops.

Same for me, I cannot find the Green Tyrian !

also the 2 blue one are  
- Sentinel's combat 

- Raptors Combat

( are they the one you can,t find ?) Cause I can't either o-o, even after trying all the dgn again!

and yeah the Shadowmist.. can we only get 1 , once a day with the daily mission or we can do it more than once , might be noob of me here!

Also Aziraya, remeber that mini boss mob NOT in a dgn on Songshu island that gave the green for the first achivement... I would not have known without someone telling me, so maybe it's a mob on map too , that does not drops it  often.. still searching, :\

I understand you MorganTerra! hope you find it, if you do before me, Post it ! !

The sentinel's one is dropped by the big floaty orb that shoots missiles at you. It's easy to find if you click on the magnification glasses at the dungeons on the map; it shows the loot drops. Unfortunately, most dungeons don't have such a convenience, and you're left to find them yourself.

As for the raptor one, that one shows up later. It's in a two star dungeon that you unlock after chapter 41 of the cinderlands area.

As for shadowmist, i think you're right. It's not too bad. At least it drops consistently, unlike that bloody Shaman's shield and the Sentinel set. Half the time you don't even get anything.

The guy on songshu island dropped the Lumang Accuracy set, which is required for the viridian coast collection. I remember him. He's the main reason i was looking for the green tyrian shields outside of the dungeons as well. There's got to be some boss i'm missing. I vaguely remember being able to fight a high-ranking tyrian cultist near a bunch of tents, who was the target of a one-time-only sidequest. Maybe that's where it can be found.

Oh my goodness, I did  not even notice we could see drops of dgn on maps ><
Thanks for the info!
I just got the name, you are so right, Sentinel  is in Sentinel's ruins, Raptors is in Daggerbeak Rookery!

yeah Shaman's shield is a pain, I still miss 1 and can't count the number of times I did it O_O!

I,ll search for these tyrian and tent , I,ll tell you back on it if I ever find it, or is someone tell me in game!

Thanks so much for the info just now, I felt noob not noticing that xP.

I've got it. They're dropped by the southpyre monks just north of the tomun refugee camp. There's two of them, each with a different name. You'll have to kill them a few times before they drop the green one, most of the time it's just whites.

EDIT: they seem to drop the uneven numbers way, way more frequently than the even ones. Still, they do seem to drop all of them. Eventually.

Hello again,

If anyone still farming shadowless evasion soul shield set i would like to say that you can get daily quest many times by abandoning quest after killing the boss ;)

And i want to know where can i get bonemask defense soul shield set? Thanks cya.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived