New weapons and jewelry in the upcoming patch

Zeker

I'd  like to know is there a point in upgrading the hongmoon weapon and jewelry. And also will the Soul accessory be available in this patch and how exactly am I going to get it. The information thoughtout the internet is very different. Somewhere I read that I will have to sacrifice somehow my current weapon (Lvl 45) to get a Soul Accessory. And please tell me that there is a point in upgrading my current weapon, I don't want to think that I've wasted all my money to be just a little bit stronger in PvE.

Your hongmun wepon will stay with you for the entire game, same goes with the accesories, with each upcoming patch the evolution path progresses, for the lvl45 cap, you will have the maxed bsh red wepon, after the 50 content comes it will progress, then it becomes a legendary wepon in a long run.

Always look at the accesorie stats, for example, its pointless to go for the BSH accesories, unless you have spare money, because the ammount of stats it provides is very poor, my suggestion is, progress with your wepon first, and then once its maxed, got for the bsh accesories.

From what I've read - The current Hongmoon Weapon you have will be broken down into a Soul later in the 50 patch after you acquire a better weapon.  These Souls are essentially a stat stick.  I believe our current jewelry is the better jewelry available at level 50, becoming the Yeti type.  Besides this there will indeed be a purple Bracer added in BSH.

On the topic of soulstones, the pvp preseason will be starting so you'll be able to purchase soulstone pouches with the arena currency.

Based on the streams, all the pouches cost 2k zen beans and 1 small dragon certificate however you can get different ones based on your 1v1 arena ranking:

-no rank - up to 25 soulstones

-gold rank - 30 soulstones

-plat rank - 40 soulstones

-diamond rank - 50 soulstones

Archived