Koki Evasion Soul Shield

Yxion

I have been hunting around Sapphire Basin looking for what drops the green version of the Koki Evasion Soul Shield. I know the white ones drop from mobs in the area, but so far haven't seen one green. If you have any information please let me know. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

水蛙族八卦牌 1-8 (Medium) - Drops at white instance at left side in Halfmoon Lake 半月湖  

that is all the information I have been able to find on the green koki evasion soul shield, I have been trying to talk to support about this issue, because as you said the mobs only drop whites versions in the area and the named that shows up ( Rebel Lieutenant Quinwa) only drops snapjaw set pieces, which I think is a coding error since named mobs have in the past dropped green/white versions of an areas set. Now they tell me that giving information out is against their NDA, so I can't even get them to confirm that it is a bug. I started another ticket in hopes of getting someone who will at least tell me something if its a bug or not. So other then that, I can start a public post in hopes it grabs some attention but I doubt it will.

So for now just assume that it is incomplete-able and I have not even began on the skyhaven set to see which skyhaven named will drop them, no point since you can't get koki set.nJySSSfCY5w9D075NzjnSThKb?token=eyJhbGci3WDYzWMSDUufqE3WCXCfvSOfW?token=eyJhbGcitvWvMmXBoHUqxf2suYDae9W0O?token=eyJhbGcittl2MfDs206BCB1l1Y552nKEb?token=eyJhbGci

Archived