Roadblock - Help/Feedback needed :)

BladeMasterJin

Just reached lvl 38, but it seems I've hit a roadblock preventing me from progressing. I had about 60-70 Silver, but after using the Lycan Sword evolution material (44 silver) and upgrading my accessories to the Infernal accessories, I'm only left with 4 silver and 15 copper. Other than doing dailies/quests, what are some things that I can farm/craft/gather that will yield a lot of profit? Thanks :)

wow only 60-70 silver at that lvl?

though i keep selling my dumplings/potions on the market place which has given me a whole lot of money.

(force master so i don't get hit by meelee mobs what so ever)

dumplings/potions are usually 35-40copper/each yet a few days ago the price suddenly rose to 80-99copper for a few hours and they instantly sold .

so my advice is play a class that hardly needs potions (summoner / forcemaster) and make money by selling all the potions/dumplings you can find on the marketplace (for low lvl money making)

due to the limitted amount of auctions you can do per day, market place selling off your loot is not that great :(

another option is grinding lower lvl dungeons that drop items needed to upgrade your gear and sell those items on the marketplace (yet that option is fairly limited)

edit:

expect potion prices etc to go up for a while when the "expansion" comes

as people will probably need them for mushin's tower

13 minutes ago, BladeMasterJin said:

Just reached lvl 38, but it seems I've hit a roadblock preventing me from progressing. I had about 60-70 Silver, but after using the Lycan Sword evolution material (44 silver) and upgrading my accessories to the Infernal accessories, I'm only left with 4 silver and 15 copper. Other than doing dailies/quests, what are some things that I can farm/craft/gather that will yield a lot of profit? Thanks :)

really nothing you can do, run your dailies everyday and stop upgrading until you have a cash supply.  The upgrades eat you up, not the break outs but the upgrading process itself.  They also limit how many dailies you can run so in effect limiting your cash and crafting is a joke, ya you can make cash but it takes a ton of cash to even lvl it up plus the makes if you choose to farm some...  A lot of people farm the low lvl dungeons for blue drops then sell stacks of like 50 silver a stack on the market for cash.  People will buy them for upgrading.

Archived