What to do?

zengara

Reached 45, I get I need to get geared up....but for what purpose? Beside random pvp gankers out in the PvE world, why should I gear up?

PvP still great.

Side note that have nothing to do with this game, alot of people told people with concerns to leave game, now that it seems to get empty ppl are mad?

Well for future events like in couple days there will be an update that opens more of the game content.

The game will most likely get updated allot, since bns have been around for years already.

Personally i play pve content for learning the game and characters, then have fun learning to defeat em in arenas and open pvp events as well. I dont know what the future hold since i havent played bsn other than here but i am hopeful it gets better and better. Would be great if the open world pvp area would get larger and there would be more raid bosses to fight over, other than that so far i have had fun and continue to do so.

29 minutes ago, zengara said:

Reached 45, I get I need to get geared up....but for what purpose? Beside random pvp gankers out in the PvE world, why should I gear up?

PvP still great.

Side note that have nothing to do with this game, alot of people told people with concerns to leave game, now that it seems to get empty ppl are mad?

Next patch we will have cool solo content , Feb 10th.

Archived