People resetting the terrors.

Masqava

Some people are constantly intentionally/non-intentionally resetting the terrors and it's extremely frustrating, we've had the terrors reset 5 times in a row and I've told them atleast 20 times not to stand at certain places but they still do it. It's apparently impossible to tell certain people how something works. 

i feel the whole reset leash is a bit absurd.... especially since some ppl go out of the range of the terror to just lets say eat a dumpling to regen, but suddenly terror decides that person is the agro target and can't reach him hence -> reset.... whereas he's swarmed with ppl and plenty other targets to choose from around him  :)

a lot of times happens to summoners, also if the terror is IMMUNE to the cc, why the heck is he not immune to cat taunt?

terrors can even see invisible assassins.... but cats still taunt???

tho cat taunt is a double edged sword in a way, that if used properly u can pretty much skip the terrors ultimates(the big aoe dmg) altogether and the farm becomes a smooth kill, whereas with people who do not know what they're are doing -> reset xD

also it resets sometimes if the faction is killing it near the gates, ones person dies and he decides to press 4 fast and guess what terror targets him, but he's too far in his home base tree and boom - reset.........

we need smart agro or smth, not to chase targets which are not in range.... or increase the reset range, or ignore the reset if its HP is down atleast 10%.....

i dunno... do smth... the agro reset double range should fix those issues....

or if the reset happens make him go back to his original agro position with his HP gradually healing back, not instahealing....

it would be a good QoL improvement :)

Archived