Suggestion for Arena Mode

RavTH

So... today I was at 1595 and dropped to 1473 I got a bad match and I am really salty but I think this should be confirmed. Otherthan the experiences in PvP I had are fairly not balanced and so most of the community thinks so too...

2v1 in 1v1 Arena, the Summoners!

No pet allowed or least 30 seconds summon, or everytime you go against summoner, you get least 70k hp.

The Titans lol.

Destroyers= More options to get yourself out of their lifesteal grab.

The Ip-man wannabe

Kung-Fu-Masters= Nerf that life steal, I had KFM at 17%, then he went back to 40% in few punches like wow? really kk.

Beyblades

Blade Dancers= The damage on Aerial Attack is insane 4,7k? really? Nerf it to 2k like other classes ffs... I am not sure why little lyns are allowed to garb you buy normal human can't...Anyone care to explain the logic?

Freezer

Force Masters= Same thing with the grab and they canot use the Freeze debuff more than 3 times in a row.

Shadowsliping

Assassins= Seriously remove Shadwoslip after you do SS+F. It's annoying everytime I do I get stuck for 3 seconds and that let's the oppoment do around 40%-60% damage for free...

Blocking/Parry

Everytime when a Destroyer/Bladedancer spins or KFM counters from a cross the map... No matter what range you are, from across the map you will get stunned cause you tried to hit them.

Now an example to make this point seem clear... When I threw a rock at someone and they blocked it, does that mean I should be stunned? or is that a bug in real life?

--Tell me what you think about these changes, I don't think so this will be applied but if something likethis will keep going, I am pretty sure it will grab attention and maybe in 5 years they'll apply balanced "1v1" Arena.

This has to be one of the most unbelievable reaches I've seen on the forums so far. I can safely assume you're a blade master due to that being the only class you haven't asked to nerf. In the current patch it is already well known that it isn't balanced and blade masters tend to get the short end of the stick, but to actually believe every other class is broken because you can't win, and thusly think they all deserve a nerf is scrubby. Sorry to offend, but you may just need to "git gud".

Honestly if he does play BM id be ashamed...i play blade master and while yes, it does get the short end of the stick right now against most classes its not like they cant be beaten, honestly aside from the slightly lackluster BM as of right now i think the game is pretty balanced its skill based and if you're whining about things that need to be nerfed then you sir need more experience :p

33 minutes ago, Zetsukami said:

Honestly if he does play BM id be ashamed...i play blade master and while yes, it does get the short end of the stick right now against most classes its not like they cant be beaten, honestly aside from the slightly lackluster BM as of right now i think the game is pretty balanced its skill based and if you're whining about things that need to be nerfed then you sir need more experience :p

I've played on Atomix(open pvp),Russian(Open/arena),China(open/arena) server and pvped for quite a while... I don't think I am fully experienced player as I can only get Gold with 200ms at China, but that's not really the case, I hope you will read the post again to understand why I created this in the first place. You know think when game is balanced, cause you win, and say "I think that was a good match" when the other person might be thinking opposite, which creates different ways for people to think, keeping your opinion about "balance" in pvp is entirely up to you. This post is what I think of current state of "balance" in PvP and it's my own opinion about it, and I feel fine with it, just like how you feel fine with yours and think that PvP Arena is balanced. :)

That post needs to be pinned...It perfectly sums up everything you can read here  regarding balance...

Summoners are OP

Destroyers are OP

Kung fu masters are OP

Blade dancers are OP

Force masters are OP

Assassins are OP

Blade masters are OP (maybe not quite but you still can find posts about that...)

EVERYBODY'S OP

1 minute ago, RavTH said:

I've played on Atomix,Russian,China server and pvped for quite a while... I don't think I am fully experienced player as I can only get Gold with 200ms at China, but that's not really the case, I hope you will read the post again to understand why I created this in the first place. You know think when game is balanced, cause you win, and say "I think that was a good match" when the other person might be thinking opposite, which creates different ways for people to think, keeping your opinion about "balance" in pvp is entirely up to you. This post is what I think of current state of "balance" in PvP and it's my own opinion about it, and I feel fine with it, just like how you feel fine with yours and think that PvP Arena is balanced. :)

I also played on the russian private server before NA was released that has literally nothing to do with the topic at hand but thanks for the knowledge, you know why i won that hypothetical match? Because i actually took the time to learn my class enough to outplay that person even though its basically on the lowest tier right now, and if me beating someone in a match makes them QQ about nerfs then so be it thats on them and you're right it is your opinion so feel free to whine on forums about nerfs all you want they wont be coming so learn or quit and if you choose to quit then bye felicia o/

2 minutes ago, Silvos said:

That post needs to be pinned...It perfectly sums up everything you can read here  regarding balance...

Summoners are OP

Destroyers are OP

Kung fu masters are OP

Blade dancers are OP

Force masters are OP

Assassins are OP

Blade masters are OP (maybe not quite but you still can find posts about that...)

EVERYBODY'S OP

Which is why it is balanced If everyone is Op no one is, its just a matter of technical knowledge and skill :p

50 minutes ago, Zetsukami said:

I also played on the russian private server before NA was released that has literally nothing to do with the topic at hand but thanks for the knowledge, you know why i won that hypothetical match? Because i actually took the time to learn my class enough to outplay that person even though its basically on the lowest tier right now, and if me beating someone in a match makes them QQ about nerfs then so be it thats on them and you're right it is your opinion so feel free to whine on forums about nerfs all you want they wont be coming so learn or quit and if you choose to quit then bye felicia o/

it wont keep up like this, I seen many people complain about each class, I find it interesting that the shittalks they do doesn't get them banned, because devs can't do nothing about it therefore it's not their fault people disrespect eachother in chat. and me playing on ru serv has inded nothing to do with this post, but your quote.

Archived