A few annoying things.

Reyd

So far with my experience with this game, there are a few things that are pretty annoying.

• first it was the limit of 50 players on your block list which always filled up with spammers (this is now fixed).

• Now I have noticed that your daily quests are also limited to 40, but there are more than 40 quests... so I can only do 40, and the other WHOLE bunch i cant do until the next day? but the next day all the quests reset again so i can never really do all of them since I am limited to 40 per rotation.

• The very tedious and annoying bad mobile game crafting system. It takes forever to craft anything and the higher tier items  you get to the longer it takes, it makes me not even want to really bother with the crafting at all, but it seems to be the only way to make money in this game. It takes WAY Too long to craft anything, seriously 5 hours to get some sap? and thats only a crafting material, its not even useful by itself, which would mean that you need to wait another 5 or something to actually craft what you want. I'm not home and playing 24/7 I cant just sit and wait for it to craft the material to craft what I want all day.

• Very terrible frame rates for me and some people I know who attempted to play it but could only manage about 15FPS. I am not so sure why this game runs so badly, you'd think it would run fine considering the machines its being run on are well over the recommended specs. Its just very badly optimized and runs with outdated code that only works well on older machines or something? I'm not sure but its pretty bad, my FPS settles around ~30FPS but it goes lower frequently and occasionally higher. 

• The Valour Stone wheel of fates consistently losing over and over, I've spent over 100 Valour Stones on them and haven't got anything other than the "Try Again", and the occasional Valour Stone box.

• The last thing is just a few general things in PVP, a few things just seem to be a little unbalanced, whether it be like consistent lock downs that you cant really do anything about, or  consistent lock downs you cant do anything about AND stealth. some things I believe should have duration decreased, cooldowns extended, tweaked dmg, tweaked health on familiar, decreasing atk speed on some classes etc. 

• The ablility to add players from other servers onto your friends list, thats cool and stuff it would allow you to invite people you met in cross server dungeons and PVP to parties to so more often. However, you have them on your friends list, the only thing you can do is see if they are online and where they are, you cannot whisper them unless you are in the same instance, so that means that you are unable to organize anything unless you have contact information outside the game. It would be cool to at least be able to whisper them when you are in the PVP lobby when they are there, and be able to invite them to a 3v3 or spar directly from your friends list.

• The inability to transfer items from one character to another on the same account. Mail is paid only, assuming that is a "countermeasure" to spammers mailing you, but its still dumb, but i mean, alot items that you would want to trade are non-tradable anyway.

• You cannot salvage many costumes, nor can you trade them. THIS is find pretty silly, I get a Gon-Female only costume. How is this useful to me? I cant salvage it for fabric, I cant trade it, its non-tradable. its 100% useless to me to get this item.

The game is pretty enjoyable, there are just a few things that are really annoying about it that need to be fixed. Thank you for reading my thoughts. have a nice day or night.

Side note: These forums seem to be pretty broken, I get logged out frequently, it will not allow me to edit certain areas of my account, or add a picture to my signature even though I am following the image size limit of 500x120 or even if I make it smaller. It also appears that I cannot change my avatar either? also kinda odd.

Archived