Brilliant Cinderlands Key?

Oddora

Ok,so i'm level 39 and in progress to farm for my new weapon upgrade in The Tomb of Exile.As if it isn't hard enough to get my weapon from the chest.But to open these chest i need the Brilliant Cinderlands Key,or i should say a lot of them since i have to open endless number of these chest before my class specific weapon is in one of them.I already used up the ones i had with no luck on my weapon.So where can i find or get more other then the Market? I have no intention of using the market to support the gold farmers that love to spam all chat channels.

Also,where can i get more Cinderlands Transformation Stones? I have my other stuff i need to upgrade as well.

And please..please...please...if you're not sure..please do not answer this post.Trying to keep the confusing down to none.

''I have no intention of using the market to support the gold farmers that love to spam all chat channels''

What kind of logic is this? All the Cinderlands keys on the market are from players who bought the winter box with coins, not goldfarmers.

Transformation stones are crafted, and as such can be found in ample supply on the marketplace as well.

You don't need cinderlands keys to open them. You just need normal keys. The viridian/cinderlands/moon keys are to guarantee a class specific drop from the chests.

If you just open them with normal key's you'll get a weapon from a random class and you'll just have to open more until you get yours.

Transformation stones are crafted by players and dropped by a very few non-repeatable quests so they need to be bought on the market or crafted when you don't get enough from quests.

Archived