Permanently Deleting Arena Quests

MMLink

3 minutes ago, PFunDaddy said:

Accept it then don't do it?

You have a pretty big number of quest slots so you really can just hold onto it forever and never do it.

I'd like to delete it outright. But the game wants to force PvP down our throats.

7 minutes ago, MMLink said:

I'd like to delete it outright. But the game wants to force PvP down our throats.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem here.

Are you so offended by the game letting you know that arena dailies are available that it isn't good enough for you to never have to complete or see the quest, you want to actually permanently block the notification?

Again, the single best way to never have to deal with the quest is to just press accept. I don't know what more you could want.

6 minutes ago, PFunDaddy said:

I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem here.

Are you so offended by the game letting you know that arena dailies are available that it isn't good enough for you to never have to complete or see the quest, you want to actually permanently block the notification?

Again, the single best way to never have to deal with the quest is to just press accept. I don't know what more you could want.

I have OCD. I enjoy a clean questlog (main storyline missions being the exception). So when there's a quest that's being forced on me that I don't want anything to do with, I'd like to be able to remove it.

Archived