Upgrading to Profane Staff and so on

MickAzur

You should be looking at getting to at least Profane, and deciding on whether or not you want to go for Siren. The Profane proc is really nice (a lot of focus recovery). I've heard the Siren weapon isn't as good for focus recovery, so I'm sticking with True Profane for now. You do lose a lot of crit, but for summoner I think the trade off is worth it. Photo stacking burns through your chi like mad.

52 minutes ago, AmbivalentCat said:

You should be looking at getting to at least Profane, and deciding on whether or not you want to go for Siren. The Profane proc is really nice (a lot of focus recovery). I've heard the Siren weapon isn't as good for focus recovery, so I'm sticking with True Profane for now. You do lose a lot of crit, but for summoner I think the trade off is worth it. Photo stacking burns through your chi like mad.

Thanks ;)

True Profane is fine. Your next priority past that would probably be getting a Pentagonal Diamond that gives 25 Attack. Then afterwards consider Siren, but instead of upgrading to Siren hold off until you can upgrade past Awakened and straight to True.

Archived