Arena/PvP Ping

Creezius

I'm going to bring it up again here because not one developer has addressed this issue yet. A good amount of people are experiencing high ping (roughly around 300ms) for the past two weeks exclusively in arena. I don't know if this is happening to EU but a vast amount of others and me personally who live in NA are getting this high ping. There are those of us that only play this game for pvp and with blade and soul being such a ping reliant game, 250-300ms is not going to cut it if you plan to play at a high level. Can we at least have an update as to what the plans in the future will be to attend to this problem? We don't want to invest time into a game that we know will not be fixed. Devs can you please respond?

1. You're making a duplicate thread which is obviously not allowed.

2. If you want any type of updates or an actual response, file a ticket with said issue. https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Coming to the forums expecting a reply from a Dev out of the vast amount of regular/complaint threads is just wasting your own time.

Most likely would doubt they would even respond without an official answer since it'll either fuel the fire more or give everyone false hope.

Archived