Feb 10 Patch Lightning Draw Question.

KyoXai

we cant get Lightning Draw Tier 2 Stage 5 ? coz i cant see in patch notes.

• Lightning Draw (4)
  • Lightning Draw (Tier 5 Stage 1) now deals increased damage and also deals increased damage to targets affected by Knockdown.
  • Lightning Draw (Tier 5 Stage 1) has had its cooldown increased to 1 minute from 36 seconds.

You will be able to unlock all of the tier 5 lightning slash skills, one is unlockable by farming the new instance in 4 man mode, and the other one, that knocks down you just haver to buy the hongmen pill from the pvp vendor for 5000 beans, eat it, and the skill is unlocked. For the others, once you have the skillbook, you will have to do some quests/achievments and ure done. Hope they fixed it, since in the early days of bns u had to last hit poh 10 times and gramps 10 times and another instance boss, and by lasthit i mean last hit with your 4.

6 hours ago, naiku said:

Hope they fixed it, since in the early days of bns u had to last hit poh 10 times and gramps 10 times and another instance boss, and by lasthit i mean last hit with your 4.

Which sounds like a nightmare.

33 minutes ago, naiku said:

It pretty much is, unless you run a static group, but even then i managed to miss sometimes lol :D

Suppose we should just be happy it's not the 24 man version...though that might be easier at the same time...

Archived