WTF is wrong with pinchy wheel of fate.

ReaperKin

I have spent 13 hours in nearly 2 days of my time on this fking wheel. Over 350 essences I have put into that pinchy wheel of fate. I have got the Stinger outfit, 14x, the stinger tail 19x. But the one thing I actually want from it, 0, I just want the stinger cloth (head adornmet). I am a joke on my server, people spending an hour, less then an hour and get the full set. I spend 13 fking hours and still I don't get the full god dam set for pinchy wheel of fate. I don't mind grinding, but grinding for an outfit piece everyone gets in less then an hour is a bloody joke? IS my RNG cursed or something like WTF.

Is there going to be a change or something, because this is pissing me off as you can tell.

i feel your pain Kin, i have spend almost 14 hours and i have got nothing but chests and soul shield packs.. it would be nice if you could Exchange the packs and shields for the outfit the Deva wheel was also a pain for me as well :( 

Haha. Dude it's just RNG. I spent a whole weekend during beta at this *cricket*ing wheel to get the Stinger outfit cause I had nothing better to do.

Even bought "a few" essences from the AH to spin more. Did not count but I assume it took me around 700-900 spins to finally get it.

Pray to RNGjesus, maybe he will save you or not^^

I totally understand the OP because sometimes you have those months when you feel like whole digital world just hates you. No luck whatsoever. It's just like that for me 11 out of 12 months of the year. From Pinchy it took aprox. 460 essences to get the outfit, I do every day since release 30+ dailies - no venture token yet. Most evolve weapons took so many tries that I would be able to arm half of the ingame universe with weapons for all classes except of mine. There is nothing one can do about this I guess. 

And I don't think that I'm an exception or something. 6 people out of 10 will have same un-luck as me, 3 will get sometimes something and then there is always that one joker that posts topics on reddit saying that he gets 4 green and 1 blue venture token on weekly basis saying that there is no RNG and everything is awesome :)

Archived