Youtube Series, Blade & Soul - Force Master PvP : Road to Plat

Volatility

Hey guys, I'm back! I've missed you. Welcome to the first episode of Road to Plat(inum)! Sorry for the delay, but I took a while to get to 45. The start of the journey for plat is pretty rough, but that won't stop me! Fasten your seat belts because we're in for a long/bumpy ride. I finally understand the true meaning of spin2win in this episode and I also get a bit salty, #staysalty. I hope everyone will continue to enjoy my wacky and dorky commentary throughout future episodes! Have a wonderful day :).

I'd also like to thank everyone who tuned in to Road to Gold, your support is greatly appreciated <3. 

Please like, subscribe and leave a comment down below! 

Yo! Episode 2 is here! I'm learning more with each and every encounter while climbing to platinum. I still have some trouble with most spin2win match ups because I tend to throw my stuns and skills into their deflect, which ultimately puts me at a big disadvantage. Overall, learning more about pvp is pretty fun. Working on timing and being more careful. Hope each and every single one of you guys/gals is having a great day! :) If you guys enjoyed the video, please like, subscribe, share, and leave a comment down below :D.

@Drevas You'll get better with more practice! Watching videos with different matchups helped me learn and decide what to do in certain situations! Then working on your execution would probably be one of the toughest things, but once you get it down, that feeling is amazing! I believe you can do it, you'll get good in due time!

@Narcoo Thank you for the support once again! This series is certainly very challenging especially with my lack of experience, but I'm working on getting better!

@DankDuck1 Thanks again for the support and tuning in! Glad you're enjoying them :D!

Please subscribe to my channel to be notified as soon as I upload a video! Stay awesome everyone <3

Hey guys! How are you all doing today? Happy Lunar New Year!!! Episode 3 of Road to Plat Ep 3 is hereee, I apologize for the soft voiced commentary in this episode and the next. I ended up mumbling quite a bit and was trying hard to concentrate at certain times. In this episode, I lose to a level 29! That just shows how much of a noob I am :x, but also how much skill/experience factors in pvp. Have an amazing day! Go collect those red envelopes! :)

Please like, subscribe, share and leave a comment down below! 

Hey guys! Hope you guys had a good Lunar New Year and collected plenty of red envelopes! Leave in the comments down below how much you guys usually get each year, I am curious. 
In this episode I encounter some people that definitely do not belong in gold, I tried to put up a fight but they're just more skilled :x. Still have to memorize and get used to the different skill builds for certain match ups! Hope you guys all have a wonderful day full of RNGesus :D.

Hey guys! Contemplated whether or not to post this on forums but, sorry for not being able to hit plat, the unofficial season was coming to an end before I could tell. But now that the official pre-season has started, I should have enough time to get that platinum medal! I've decided to do a voice over commentary in this featured clip of gameplay where I face off against a Destroyer, I get thrown in the air and piledrived 11 times!! Piledrive heaven if you guys like seeing my head getting smashed into the ground. Let me know if you guys enjoyed this style of commentary, or you would prefer for me to go back to a live commentary. I think I might do voice over commentaries when I have to focus on challenging/intense duels. Hope you guys all have a great day and continue to be awesome!

Archived