Typos/Errors Thread?

Aerisia

I wasn't sure if there was a master thread for typos or errors in text like this, and it's not really a bug per se, but I just wanted to make note of a few of the things I've found so far.

4yhV0hf.jpg

Step in quest tracker, with quest "A Dynamite Plan" the last step says "-wReport to Sukatu". Simple typo.

iSTcvvA.jpg

Looking at the soul shields available for purchase in Moonwater, and the first piece reads "Moonwater Unsung Hero's Soul Shield 1" while all others read "Moonwater Courage Soul Shield". If I'm not mistaken, Unsung Hero is the Cinderlands Soul Shield, so perhaps just a small mixup?

pPH1aLY.jpg

Skyhaven Resistance Uniform reads that they are hostile to the Stratus Empire instead of the Talus Dominion. Cannot confirm on actual uniform as I haven't gotten that far yet, but it seems a safe assumption to make.

2iFapz5.jpg

This one....this one was the bane of my existence for about 30 minutes or so... (and before you say anything, yes it's a horrible cut and paste, but I really didn't feel like moving my windows around just for a screenshot and this gets the point across just as well). Anyway, the location description for White Cedar Sap notes that it is "south of the Lilystalk Tradepost and across the bridge." I've circled Lilystalk Tradepost on the map, which you can compare to my current location where I actually found the sample. It is west, not south. If anything, it's northwest.

That's all I've really found so far.

Archived