Best crafting/gathering to get money?

Elezen

The crafting that makes the most money is probably Soul Wardens and Merry Potters. They're the ones that craft the materials needed for upgrading your weapons. Green Thumbs and Tree Fellers are the most common gathering profession paired up with them

Alright and is there a "experience" system with the crafting/gathering ? like should i start doing that now so i wont need to run back into low level map to get those crafting mats? (35 atm and i didnt take any crafting/gathering job yet)

1 hour ago, Elezen said:

Alright and is there a "experience" system with the crafting/gathering ? like should i start doing that now so i wont need to run back into low level map to get those crafting mats? (35 atm and i didnt take any crafting/gathering job yet)

Yes, you need experience (by ordering stuff) to level that particular crafting up to unlock new recipes and items. You should start now, so you won't have to come all the way back again or buy stuff from the marketplace to get started. Some orders take 40 minutes to get done, others 6h, some 20h+ even, so get to work!!! =P

I see but can we up all those crafting on one char? like swap em later on when u maxed one out like on gw2? 
And how many crafting and gathering can we "use" at the same time?
And what gathering job should i get to go with Potter/Soul? (Nvm didnt see that was already said in post above lol)

Im about to choose what i should have but, is there a combo that is good for money making in the AH and still very usefull at mid and end game?

Like, will i be needing more charms, repair hammers, potions or food?

Or will the game give me from these enough with daily quests and i should just focus on pottery and such?

Edit: I decided to choose charms and potions but if someone has a better idea feel free to write.

Archived