BNS crash before getting into the game

SummerBreeze

I know there is multiple threads about this on going issue but this issue has been going on for to long and NCSOFT has no done anything to fix this dang issue. First i've already have disable all RAZER program that is running that only temporary fix the issue now i'm just unable to play the game. I surely did not pay 120 dollars for this game to just not work, at this point I seriously would just like a full refund because this has wasted my time for to long.

you getting that too? like about 3/4 of the loading then the game crashes? -_- i've been playing for a week now and i experienced this 2 hours ago..i can log-in my 2nd character from the same account but when im logging-in my main character,the game crashes..

yes i am and i believe everyone else is experiencing this issue. I've submitted a ticket and they stated that they can not help me with this issue because they can't do anything about it. So they lead me back to this forum. This is ridiculous worst support ever, and they are not even working on this issue. 

7 minutes ago, SummerBreeze said:

yes i am and i believe everyone else is experiencing this issue. I've submitted a ticket and they stated that they can not help me with this issue because they can't do anything about it. So they lead me back to this forum. This is ridiculous worst support ever, and they are not even working on this issue. 

If you spent 120 dollars for it, and get a faulty product which they will not give you professional support for, that may be grounds for a lawsuit y'know.

idk man this is what i got from them Per NCSOFT REP "We can only advice that you wait for our updates in the forums. To keep up to date with the latest announcements we would encourage you to please keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and information."

Archived