Summoner Escapes

Humor

Hello all,

So I play a SMN as a "Main". Why? because i was tired of waiting on friends to level with.

So now that, that's done and over with, I'd like to ask a question, normally In PvP, or so I've heard, Summoners don't have problems at lvl 45, which seems to be the case for me, usually anyone that attacks me, or viscera, I usually end up winning, even in Arena's, however, when it comes to stuns/Dazes, I'm baffled.

My cousin says everyone has a trinket to escape them, however, this does not seem to be true (to me) as playing a SMN, this makes it almost incredibly impossible to do PvP to classes such as KFM, and Destroyer, because they can constantly "stunlock" you. I've got the counter down to the very second, but stuns/daze bypasses this skill, so my question is; is there any escape to counter grabs/stun/dazes (mostly daze) as a Summoner? I tried googling this, but results came up as "OP Summoner LOLOLOLOL!" and whatnot.

So, I really do wonder, even looking through All my skills and such, is there any possible way a SMN can counter "Mainly" the Daze effect?  

You have several ways to get out of CC:

Retreat (on F)

Backstep (on 2) can be skilled to work against nearly every CC

Your X skill True Friend can be skilled (you realy need this!) to resist everything for 5 seconds.

And your cat. Even if you are in a CC you can control your cat. And there are soo many CCs that interupt the enemy. You can skill your Tab, C and E to push the enemy away or to stun him and ofc Anklebiter.

You should take a look at all those skills.^^

Try to utilize more of the cat skills. the bomb that makes them knockdown helps then use dandelion again once it cools down. I once fought 23 Crimsons at once when the cerulean bosses in misty spawned. kill 19 off of the 23 and never had a problem escaping unless there are 4 force masters trying to grab me lol.

Archived