Player name Report about player name Lisa Holm

mcclaud1

I want to report about that name. Lisa Holm was a teenage girl that was killed.

35-year-old Lithuanian man has been found guilty of murdering Swedish teenager Lisa Holm, whose disappearance sparked one of Sweden's largest missing person searches

Here couple links about her

http://www.thelocal.se/20151117/swedish-court-to-rule-in-lisa-holm-murder-trial

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vilaifridlisaholm/?fref=ts

Lots of people in this world are named Lisa Holm. My Name is Ashley Miller and moving around the country, I ran into A LOT of other Ashley Miller's. I'm gonna guess it's just a coincidence to be honest. I don't think they intentionally meant to take that name to be offensive and rude. But if they did, then yeah take screen shots and send a ticket in with the Screenshots to report them. 

Just my 2 cents.

Just now, HellaPink said:

Lots of people in this world are named Lisa Holm. My Name is Ashley Miller and moving around the country, I ran into A LOT of other Ashley Miller's. I'm gonna guess it's just a coincidence to be honest. I don't think they intentionally meant to take that name to be offensive and rude. But if they did, then yeah take screen shots and send a ticket in with the Screenshots to report them. 

Just my 2 cents.

Well that person said that he did it only for fun

1 minute ago, mcclaud1 said:

Well that person said that he did it only for fun

Like to make fun of her? Then if that's the case, I'd send a ticket in. They really can't do much without proof though, so if you don't have any screen shots then you may not get anywhere. Always worth a shot though.

If someone is just using that name then no I don't see that bannable. I saw someone named Paul walker but you don't see me going you can't have that name, but on the other hand ppl will get offended over anything like time I got a day ban because I used #Lynlivesmatter

Archived