My auction house seems bugged?

Pondaw

I think i have the same problem, most of users just got crashes but can buy with some efforts. 

For me, the research option is just broken, also if i open the market with my crafts i can see the results, but i can't buy anything. 

I have to ask friend to buy for me anytime i need something, if no one is logged i just can't get anything from market.. 

I would like a compensation for being more bugged than others players x)

Having the same problem since last night. Nothing seems to work. Changed resolution, windowed/fullscreen, font settings, everything I could think of.

No effect.

If anything, messing with settings makes it worse. The Buy/Sell tabs are off center after messing around with things.

Have you tried using the Verify option in the launcher? If nothing works you can just send them a ticket and they'll help you out with your problem, but do it as soon as possible to get an answer as soon as possible too! =)

I've actually reinstalled the game completely because of the launching error. I've also noticed that some patches were skipped while it was updating, which might be the problem.

It happened right after I reinstalled the game.

I'll try verifying again, and see if it detects any problems.

Archived