Blade & Soul stops working - Is anyone getting this?

DarkArekkusu

So far I am loving the game overall. However, the one thing that makes it extremely annoying to play is when the game randomly stops working. It's usually during loading screens, but it has also randomly happened while inside dungeons, and just killing mobs in the field. I've already checked my services and I don't have any of the razor applications that are causing it to crash for other people, and it isn't my computer because I can play GTA 5 on full settings without any lag or issues (and that's a much more intensive game than this). I have Windows 8.1 with 16GB of RAM, 1TB HDD, 250GB SSD, Intel i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz.

I've tried running the game as admin, doing a file repair, and closing all other programs except for Blade & Soul, but nothing has prevented the game from randomly stop working. I'm just curious if anyone else is getting this issue, and if there are any workarounds or other solutions until the Devs get around to fixing it themselves?

rFAQ1KT.png

Sorry.

I've seen your topic, but I honestly have no solid solution to the matter. The only thing I would possibly suggest is to check and see if your antivirus is interfering your game somehow, otherwise just re-install your game in this situation.

11 minutes ago, Banzatou said:

Sorry.

I've seen your topic, but I honestly have no solid solution to the matter. The only thing I would possibly suggest is to check and see if your antivirus is interfering your game somehow, otherwise just re-install your game in this situation.

I've already turned off my antivirus and made an exception for it in my firewall. I haven't tried re-installing though, since I was hoping I could avoid it. But I suppose I'll try and see if that fixes it. Thanks for the suggestion.

• 10 months later...

Archived