Marketplace

Seraphh

They have taken the AH offline.

I think there working on the resolution to fix the issue.

For those that are complaining stop comparing this game with World of Warcraft, and moan constant about bugs.

The game is only out for 13 days, of course there gonna be bugs in the game.

- any MMO started has bugs ( even World of Warcraft for vanilla players)

- the Devs are trying to do anything to assist you with progressing the game and make it more stable

As followed :

1. more servers less ques time even for free to play character

2. Q&A on the progress of the game

3. Try to battle spammer with full force and already enabled an option to report spam and bots

4. And to make the AH more stable as whole server is posting and buying , its NOT per individual.

- there overflowed with tickets of issue they already know about, post it on Twitter or Facebook you get a faster reply.

- As a community lets make this a game with a good and nice players so we can all enjoy it.

- And as last Please consider there is a lot of coding to be done and that takes time have patience, and appreciate

the work there putting in around the clock to make the issues go away.

As for maintenance this is a necessity as they need to check and implement new updates and sometimes it can have side effects

Sir the game is not 13 days its just 13 days after launch here , game has been up on Asia for 3 *cricket*ing years..

PS no1 compares this with that piece of not gonna say what WoW.. its even worse than guild wars 2

Same problem,can't buy anything off market since you can't scroll more then few pages to reach lower price. market is screwed since yesterday server downtime. I wish that at least for once when they put server offline that something else doesn't get broken. Yea yea gsme is new and all that shit,but cmon they should be experienced company with MMO,they should have known better.

that's why there's open beta usually to see how servers works when there's tons of ppl,test out bugs,crashes etc. 

5 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

Same problem,can't buy anything off market since you can't scroll more then few pages to reach lower price. market is screwed since yesterday server downtime. I wish that at least for once when they put server offline that something else doesn't get broken. Yea yea gsme is new and all that shit,but cmon they should be experienced company with MMO,they should have known better.

that's why there's open beta usually to see how servers works when there's tons of ppl,test out bugs,crashes etc. 

This is the issue people go to open beta to see if they like the game , a lot of players will never or don't report bugs what could crash the server and that makes it harder on the programming teams.

.. side note : Eladriel did you play Lineage 2 name sounds familair

sorry about my attitude but usually i am really patient guy when it comes to bugs in games and such and when my steam goes all out it means something is really wrong , Do not defend them when we're in all our right to be angry with the service.

6 minutes ago, t0re said:

since u are so smart tell me exactly where is the link to the support tickets to actually report when something is not ok?

Shame you can't do your own research.

Only i find a good community works better that being smart as you call it.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

For a new ticket

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=53695

technical support

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=54439

Gameplay issue's

Hope this helps you, still i recommend to use Twitter or Facebook, unless you found a bug

5 minutes ago, SirOlra said:

This is the issue people go to open beta to see if they like the game , a lot of players will never or don't report bugs what could crash the server and that makes it harder on the programming teams.

.. side note : Eladriel did you play Lineage 2 name sounds familair

A lot of players yes but not all of them,even small amount of players that report bugs would help,and besides this is a gaming company don't tell me there's not even 1 person in it that could have played the game ( if they had open beta) and see if there are any bugs,problem for them?  Can't be in gaming business like that.....

Sorry but we have right to be angry,everyday there's something not working,they fix one problem just to screw something else...

Server crash,login screen not working etc,i understand all that,but this is in game part.

Never played any Lineage.

Again please bare with them, it will all come to working order.

I'm sorry you're not happy , and i can understand your frustration.

Been waiting on AH for last 4 hours too.

Just hope f2p players aren't complaining as they don't really have the right as they aren't losing anything.

I'm a payed customer and i will give them time and encouragement to get it resolved, as i love this game.

Every big company has its issues, name me one that has not  ?

Eladriel don't get me wrong i really do understand your frustration.

People bear with them enough for so many server downtimes in past few days and since the game was released,some complain but majority understands that this kind of stuff happens at release.  But come on even when you can play you can't use one of main function in the game... that's sad and it doesn't seem that they are even aware of the problem,checking twitter and last post was about monitoring servers after they went online.

1 hour ago, Eladriel said:

People bear with them enough for so many server downtimes in past few days and since the game was released,some complain but majority understands that this kind of stuff happens at release.  But come on even when you can play you can't use one of main function in the game... that's sad and it doesn't seem that they are even aware of the problem,checking twitter and last post was about monitoring servers after they went online.

Ok now im starting to get into your mindset Eladriel lol , still down

15 hours ago, SirOlra said:

Shame you can't do your own research.

Only i find a good community works better that being smart as you call it.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

For a new ticket

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=53695

technical support

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=54439

Gameplay issue's

Hope this helps you, still i recommend to use Twitter or Facebook, unless you found a bug

ok now try moving between pages to se what hpapens with your account login.. its uber unfriendly as for facebook or twitter , are u *cricket*ing kidding me ? the social networks lol...

Archived