Crafting pickaxes...bugged?

plasmageek

So I swear when I crafted Viridian PickAxes that it gave me 5 of them (I notice now it doesn't say 5 on the craft bit). I didn't notice when I made the cinderstone ones this morning, but it gave me ONE. Ok, let's do some math here: 6 hours to get the sap, 6 hours to craft, 12 hours for ONE friggin' pickax???? Ok, yes once you get one going, it then goes to 1 per SIX HOURS. Umm...something is wrong here.

Everything else that takes that long gives multiples. Considering it's already a pain to find quartz and all that, at this point it'd almost be more time saving to level an alt, send the axes to my main, delete my alt...minus that whole week delete time for characters over a certain level, but hey it's a F2P game, I could make a million accounts, make 2 toons, level them together and it'd take less time to get the 5+axes from quests than it would to make 5 (or 10 if you did 2 alts, and such forth). So yes, I'm asking: is this a bug? Because at the moment the only people being benefited are the botting farmers.

Archived