I Might just be done with it...

Aimscoes

Hello People! 

I have some personal statements to share about the game and some thoughts about it, now that 2 weeks phased i have had enough experience to judge it and share it with you guys. 

Also i share this in order to give additional feedback to the developers that could be taken into consideration :) IF you have something against people sharing their opinion or think this is a rant - stop read now please :) 

Right, so what i have experienced so far is in between good and bad. I love this game for many reasons, combat, art style, graphics, character customization and gearing progress and so on. 

However it also comes with a lot of negative things. 

Combat... this is what turned me down the most right now. 

I am currently playing on my KFM and sometimes in group playing content i can't even Dodge stuffs becuase to low FPS 20/30 FPS and it's too much clutter on screens from other players tho i yet lowered the graphic options for other people. I still can't seem to keep a stable FPS and you can see my decent PC setup in the signature. FPS for me is everything and with such a bad optimized game performance i can't... i just can't be bothered to play it anymore. 

I also have more stuffs to add to the combat system is that when you're in group play, it's sometimes very hard to see the monsters face direction when other characters/players are close to them, i'd like to see some kind of circle around every enemy with a arrow on it that shows their face direction, i can't tell you how many times i been 1 shot from trash mobs on my KFM bcs i didn't see this coming. We also get back to the FPS problem here. with 20/30FPS it's literly impossible to dodge in time or get these perfect time combos. 

This is why i feel like i am done with it, sure i could go on with tons of negative things and also positive things.

To wrap it up and say some last words: I started of my time in BnS to support it with Premium and buy some minior adorement stuffs and i do not regret it! 

The game is pretty much awesome in many ways, combat system is fun, engaging and rewarding when you're playing good. Leveling was fun bcs of combat and the gearing progress was ok "Hench RNG" I am also a character freak, i spent like -1 hour on every character i made, 10/10 there. 

However, i felt like i done mine in this game now. I have 2 max level characters, Destroyer and KFM, i also spend about 50§ to not buy stuffs in the store but with this on my mind, to support the developers and the game, and now it's up to BnS or NCSoft to keep carry it closer to it's goal, make it better! 

I want to see some huge optimization improvements for me to keep stay playing it or enjoy it, as i said i am a FPS Freak and i don't want to compare but when 64p Battlefield 4 matches loads faster than BnS loading screens, something is wrong.

However, if this was a rant for you, do not reply as i stated at the start, otherwise, have a good evening and enjoy the game :) 

Archived