PvE player economy.

Taywen

Does it exist? You can't farm purples from dungeons to earn game gold. They're all non tradeable. Selling greens and blues on the AH is not much of a cash earning proposition since you can only sell a limited amount of items per day and those won't net you more than 10-40ish copper each. So how does a PvE player make cash in this game? Dailies? I understand most of the end game dailies are PvP oriented, so that's not the answer. What is?

Nah PvE Dailies still exist. Also PvE means grinding. Easiest dungeon to grind is blightstone ruins with the chance of a recipe that sells for 50g. Also if you just wanna grind mobs there is an area in moonwater plains with undead monsters that you can aoe with 45copper each mob. There are dailies pretty much for all endgame dungeons/raids. Also crafting and gathering quartz viridian/cerulean. If you can farm the blightstone ruins solo you can earn 2 moonwater tears that usually sell for 35s-40s. If you do it on a 6man party it also goes fast and you still can make like 10-12s per run depending on who bids on the tears. I had runs where i bid 40s for the tears and no one outbid me but usually they go for 55s+. 55s for a 6man party is like 11s each. Run takes like 8-10minutes. Meanwhile you have your merry potters crafting refiners. There you go.

1 minute ago, Arcann said:

Nah PvE Dailies still exist. Also PvE means grinding. Easiest dungeon to grind is blightstone ruins with the chance of a recipe that sells for 50g. Also if you just wanna grind mobs there is an area in moonwater plains with undead monsters that you can aoe with 45copper each mob. There are dailies pretty much for all endgame dungeons/raids. Also crafting and gathering quartz viridian/cerulean. If you can farm the blightstone ruins solo you can earn 2 moonwater tears that usually sell for 35s-40s. If you do it on a 6man party it also goes fast and you still can make like 10-12s per run depending on who bids on the tears. I had runs where i bid 40s for the tears and no one outbid me but usually they go for 55s+. 55s for a 6man party is like 11s each. Run takes like 8-10minutes. Meanwhile you have your merry potters crafting refiners. There you go.

Thanks for the info. I was really getting worried at 43 with less than 3g in my pockets and the moonwater transformation stones are over 6g on the AH...Mobs are taking much longer to kill, but I can't afford to upgrade my weapon yet. :(

Just now, Taywen said:

Thanks for the info. I was really getting worried at 43 with less than 3g in my pockets and the moonwater transformation stones are over 6g on the AH...Mobs are taking much longer to kill, but I can't afford to upgrade my weapon yet. :(

get in hong pastures the moonwater soul shield for moonwater valor stones once you hit 45. it can be a good head start. 3g is good . Get merry potters and make it rank 3 then craft refiners and sell them. Or just spam lots and lots of end game dungeons. There is a 100% drop rate of 2 moonwater tears that people bid on and usually and those sell for like 35s+ each. So try your luck and bid 45s if someone outbids you pass. You will still make 10s

33 minutes ago, Taywen said:

Does it exist? You can't farm purples from dungeons to earn game gold. ... So how does a PvE player make cash in this game? Dailies? I understand most of the end game dailies are PvP oriented, so that's not the answer. What is?

Sure it does, but it sounds like you aren't qualified to earn it yet ... 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

6 minutes ago, MuadDib said:

Sure it does, but it sounds like you aren't qualified to earn it yet ... 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

You may be right. I just moved into the Hog area yesterday afternoon and that's when I hit 43 was right after turning in the quest to kill the world boss that drops our next weapon break through material. Hakkari or something like that...

Archived