Need help? Lets get things done!

Critcrying

Hey BnS Community! My name is Crit. I am new to this game as of a few days ago, almost lvl 40 and all my gear is maxed to its potential. I seriously LOVE this game. A lot of feedback I have received is " THIS GAME IS RNG" "too much farming for an evolution item" "bots and lag spikes" "Constant disconnects"

Yes, these are all frustrating AND IM HERE FOR YOU! Feel free to add me on my friends list.;  Critcrying

If anyone needs help farming dungeons (fast and easy) for those evolution materials, let me know and I'll do what I can to help! I hate to see people struggle in this game and quit so fast when in reality the game gets better and better!

Questions/concerns/help just whisper me and i'll do what I can to help! I will be on tonight all night so feel free to get a hold of me and we can get to grinding! (although im really trying to hit 45 ASAP so if I'm busy im super sorry but will still try and help!!!<3

12 minutes ago, FeelsBadManBibleThump said:

hmm i hav been playing this game one week or so w/o any problem...

but since yesterday my game keep crashing like right here

CZWW_BjWEAAFjqJ.png

any idea y it happen or solution?

(most of the answer found are about razer, i have gone through tat)

same here buddy i got that crash on my KFM on 2 other accounts and a day or so after i got that crash window they banned me so i really cant assist you tbh

12 minutes ago, FeelsBadManBibleThump said:

hmm i hav been playing this game one week or so w/o any problem...

but since yesterday my game keep crashing like right here

CZWW_BjWEAAFjqJ.png

any idea y it happen or solution?

(most of the answer found are about razer, i have gone through tat)

what Razer product do you have? I have the Naga, no known issues. Try to run the troubleshooter or just reinstall. But def report it with the info you were doing

Archived